What do I blog about?

Monday, January 30, 2012

Family recipes now online!

In an effort to help me figure out what to cook each day, and hoping to make finding my recipes easier, I have moved all our family recipes to an online source. They are organized into a variety of categories so that I can search for them based on what ingredients I have on hand, what occasion I need to be cooking for, how much time I want to spend preparing dinner, if I'm using the croc pot or the cast iron skillet, who in my family originally made the food... You get the picture.

Some of our favorites include fish tacos, green chili pork, sloppy jos, and apple pie. 

Click on the Tons of Recipes tab above to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. BBQ and apple slaw = YUM!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Can't wait to try some of these out!

    ReplyDelete