What do I blog about?

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Link Party Headband

I have really been enjoying Threading My Ways link parties. Pam posts a new, themed link party every week, and they remain open. This makes them a perfectly organized source for continual inspiration. Link parties that have already taken place are Bags, Girls Dresses, and Womens Dresses. This week is Hair Accessories. Here is what I have to contribute:
Flower head band with lace and brown feathers. 

Everything was attached either with fabric glue or hot glue, is there a better way?

By the way, if you haven't done so yet, make sure to view my previous post (below after returning to my home page) and enter to win my lace tote giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Jessica, it would be perfect for a day at the races!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Jessica. I just have to buy myself a glue gun. Thanks for linking up and thanks so much for the great shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, I've featured your hair accessory this week...
    threadingmyway.blogspot.com/2012/02/threading-your-way-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, your feathers and lace headband was the most viewed link this week, which means I put your blog button in my sidebar for the week. As you don't appear have a blog button, I've taken the liberty of making one up. Hope this is OK. Let me know if you'd like me to display something else instead.

    ReplyDelete