What do I blog about?

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Latest and Greatest Project

This little crafting blog has been quite neglected as of late, but don't you think for a second it is because I have stopped creating! I've been hard at work on my latest and greatest project, and it's still no where near to being done. But, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek! You see, for the past two months I have been busy, busy creating a... baby! (And, by busy, busy of course I mean sick, sick.) Baby number two is eight weeks tomorrow and due on November 23rd. Ah, our little Thanksgiving baby. Too early to know much, but the heart rate is strong so we assume all is healthy and well. I am again seeing midwives, and I am relieved that I liked my midwife today perhaps as much as I liked the one who delivered our daughter back in Colorado. This project is very time consuming! I am nauseated 24/ 7; even waking up in the night to be sick! Mostly, I spend my time wondering if I will ever feel happiness again? Yes, I realize I'm a bit dramatic. I'm just glad my husband is the awesome dad that he is. He has completely taken over caring for our 13 month old, cleaning house, cooking, and making mad dashes for taco bell nacho supremes. Taco bell, banana splits, steak and lobster are my fiercest cravings. (No, I don't get to eat all the expensive lobster I want, but I can dream.)
Here's proof!

Now I can officially display this fantastic button on my blog!
I'm not sure who to give credit to for creating this great button, sorry.

4 comments: