What do I blog about?

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Toddler Feet: Painting Butterflies


Our two year old has requested a purple butterfly room in our new house and I knew just the craft to do for it! Not my original idea, lots of talented moms out there have done this already, but today was our turn! Didn't they turn out cute?! I love them! We just used plain white paper because I'm not sure how I want to use these butterflies in her room yet. More than likely I'll frame them, or modge podge them onto something. Ideas?

We had a lot of fun making these this morning! I even snagged my wiggly 8 month old to get his foot print and handprint stamped. Better add those to the scrap book! Our mess was mostly contained too, except for the little bit that made it to the floor that I didn't notice until after little girl had walked in it and little boy had crawled through it! No biggie- scrub, scrub, scrub!


We didn't want to put the paints away, and really- what's the hurry? So we used sponge brushes and q-tips to create some more masterpieces.



1 comment:

  1. I love this simple craft idea, going to have to try with my boys! We would love for you to share at our fun Super Summer Saturday link up here: http://www.thechirpingmoms.com/2013/07/super-summer-saturday_13.html

    Thanks!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete